We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home
Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Select an Upcoming Webinar
May 26, 2020 2pm CT
We will also cover the topics of
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Amy Nowaczyk for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $8,500 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Amy Nowaczyk is a partner at O’Drobinak & Nowaczyk, P.C. Amy’s background in psychology and law have given her a unique perspective on estate planning and elder law issues. Her education and experience have enabled her to identify the needs of her clients in order to create customized estate plans that help her clients avoid probate, control the distribution of their estate, and protect their assets from the high cost of long term nursing care. Clients frequently praise Amy’s ability to make them feel comfortable and at ease while discussing difficult subjects such as their disability and death.
Cori Mathis is an associate attorney at O’Drobinak & Nowaczyk, P.C. She has been practicing law since 2002. Cori devotes her practice to elder law, asset protection planning and estate planning. She also represents clients in guardianship proceedings and estate and trust administration. She works hard to explain complicated subjects in simple terms so that families understand their options. She has conducted many seminars for the community on elder law and estate planning issues and has served as a panelist for the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum.