We’re offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection Seminar online…
join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn the secrets to protecting your family home & nest egg from nursing homes, lawsuits, and divorces…
We’ll teach you everything you need to know for free.
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
5:30pm CST / 6:30pm EST
Register for this Webinar right away!
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Join attorney Amy Nowaczyk for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event where you’ll learn how to use wills, trusts and basic asset protection strategies to safeguard your assets and your family in the event of death or incapacity.
If you’ve been meaning to “get your affairs in order” … or you’re ready to begin making strategic decisions that will protect your independence and your ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future…
It’s free, educational and there is no catch—you won’t be pressured to buy anything or sign up for legal services.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $8,500 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 60 minute estate planning webinar!
Amy Nowaczyk is a partner at O’Drobinak & Nowaczyk, P.C. Amy’s background in psychology and law have given her a unique perspective on estate planning and elder law issues. Her education and experience have enabled her to identify the needs of her clients in order to create customized estate plans that help her clients avoid probate, control the distribution of their estate, and protect their assets from the high cost of long term nursing care. Clients frequently praise Amy’s ability to make them feel comfortable and at ease while discussing difficult subjects such as their disability and death.